Want to learn how to cook? Don’t want to venture far from home in this weather?
This month FLP is hosting cooking classes in your Masters’ residences! Join 10-11 of your fellow house residents to learn how to make delicious meals from your House chefs.
Classes are limited in number and only to residents from that house. There’s still space in some of the workshops, so email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested! Be sure to keep an eye out for more cooking classes that we hope to plan in the near future, too!
· Freshmen: Thursday, February 3, 6:30pm | Healthy Vegetarian (Full)
· Quincy: Tuesday, February 8, 6pm | Mediterranean
· Mather: Thursday, February 10, 5:30pm | Hors d’oeuvres (Full)
· Currier: Thursday, February 17, 5:30pm | Tapas (Full)
· Freshmen: Tuesday, March 8, 6:30pm | Tapas